Week 1
Friday
friends in matching shirts
Saturday
brotherly love
Sunday
pumpkin patch
Week 2
Monday
Tuesday
silly bands - all the rage amongst 1st grade boys
Wednesday
neighborhood friends
Thursday
cat nap on the living room floor
Friday
star wars tattoos
Saturday
caterpillar
Sunday
ice cream at Red Robin
Week 3
Monday
scarecrow artwork by Chase Ryan Boyd
Tuesday
planting tulips
Wednesday
cool dude
Thursday
rubber boots in small, medium, and large
Friday
spelling test (I like how Cole makes the O's in "look" into eyeballs)
Saturday
lunch with Gammy
Sunday
good times with Poppy (contrary to appearances, it IS against the rules to lay on the table)
Week 4
Monday
salamanders
Tuesday
I Like Bugs book (Cole's favorite because he can read it all by himself...and because he likes bugs)
Wednesday
comfy cozy in the chair on the couch
Thursday
look at that score! (I'm proud and ashamed all at the same time)
Friday
we love oral hygiene
Saturday
anniversary weekend
Sunday
our beautiful view
Week 5
Monday
fun with the camera's self timer
Saturday
warning: if a small person in your house puts your comb in the toilet and you don't want to fish it out, it's still not okay to flush it. thank you, Cole, for the out of order sign.

awwww... look at that cute pumpkin patch picture! I love it!... And lunch with Grandma. SO sweet.
ReplyDeleteLove your pictures!